Three things everybody. I don’t know how I came up with these and I don’t know if I’d make sense but… I have thought of three random things on how life wasn’t fair last weekend:
- Life if so unfair because… I was sick last weekend. I mean, I was having second thoughts if I’d still go to Ariana Grande’s concert because I was weak; I do not know if I was too excited and giddy about it or I am just too sick-ish for my life. Haha! I am no-medicine-kind-of-person; I don’t usually drink medications but for AG, I did.. Just for me to be able to sing, dance, jump, scream, punch my concert buddy and the number are endless.
- Life is so unfair… because Ariana Grande looked so pretty during her concert and she was really smoking hot and sexy while performing!!! WHY CAN’T I BE HER. Lol but seriously speaking, no words could actually describe how I felt when I saw her the first time. It may seemed too much but trust me, you would feel this way too! (Even way too much, maybe) Haha! Mind you, that, this was my first concert experience… ever (supposed to be 1D but that’s a different story.. My friends know why though haha) Yup. T’was a first for me and I must say that I am too overjoyed and captivated by Ariana Grande’s sick performance. She’s killing it every-freaking-song. And then the next thing you know, I’ll be following her footsteps. KIDDING.
- Life is so unfair.. My sister and I were seated at the VIP section but as you can see on the photos that it doesn’t look like it. I mean, I just want to say, that how come the SVIP section has been blocked the very first time they were selling tickets? I guess you already knew the answer. It was all reserved for “VIPs” (artists, family and friends of the management) How come they won’t sell it to people who are also willing to buy and wanted to be seated at that section? Right? Like me for instance and those “Arianatics” Mhmm. Just some thoughts to ponder. All though I was satisfied to where I was seating, being short is really a disadvantage. (This was my main problem that’s why I am ranting now) HAHAHA. But nevertheless, it was a fun first!!!! Did I mention that Ariana Grande was really a total performer? YAS QUEEN!!! If I could only turn back time…….
Photos were taken using iPad mini
It has been what? 7 months after my last blog post and I want to apologized for being MIA though. Mind you, 3 months ago was my (super-duper) hectic sched because it was my last academic term and twas not a joke having a full load term plus having your Practicum-01 as well. I’m glad I passed all my subjects and made it to Practi-02 which is what I’m currently taking but I would be making a separate blogpost for it though. For now, I wanted to share some or should I say three (3) things you do not know about me:
Zara Shirt; H&M Layered necklace
1. I’ll ALWAYS have a room for dessert
I love sweets! Every one has their sweet tooth but mine can’t just get enough of sweets. My body says it all. Lol. Like really… I mean, I am more of dessert-type-of-person when it comes to eating in a buffet resto or anywhere we dine. It’s like I am forced to eat my “real” meal first before ordering a lot of dessert. Haha! Or I’d go to the nearest Starbucks if needed. I (always) want to satisfy my craving. Yup. Uniqlo Jeans
Family and friends could attest to this. I do not need to say more. I’m currently “forcing” myself not to buy things that are not needed… But I think I am failing! (Oh no!) H&M slip on; @classiqueapparel sunnies
3. I do not know how to commute (Don’t judge)
Well, I know how but it is like a selective thing for me. My Mom and Dad used to drive me to school back then. I only commute when I go home. Here’s the thing, I first knew how when I entered college. It is commuting by a cab (lol) or a train. The LRT, I must say! I has been my bestfriend for 2 years only haha because on my third year, my Mom used to drive me to and from school though. And now, on my fourth year, My Dad taught me how to commute by the UV express huhu #babyfeels He used to come with me every morning just for me to learn and then eventually I somehow overcame my fear of (people) and being alone. Yes. I’m that weird.
I wanted to share more but you’ll get bored of it already. If you’d notice, this blog post of mine is way too different from the past posts I have shared with you because now, I think, I want my readers to know a part of me and not just the clothes I am wearing every time. I’m reminding you that this isn’t a post just to brag or what.. I hope you enjoyed reading and I guess I would be doing more of this.
Starting off by greeting you a merry merry Christmas as well as to your families!
If you have been reading my blog, you would know that my Family and I loves to be color coded on Christmas or whenever we go out on Sundays. Last year we wear something orange and this year we wore something Purple! It was stated that is the color of the year so we gave in! It’s just that, I for one, struggled hard in looking for a nice purple top or a dress even! My outfit was a last minute and I couldn’t be happier when I saw this in Forever21.
Some people may find color coded lame but for us it’s too cute to be in one! Why not try it with your respective families too?
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, Funny, hairstyle, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sunnies
Christmas shopping is in the air! So I wore a very comfortable outfit because I know that I would be fitting a lot and I would be moving non stop.
From the last post I’ve published, this kind of skirt seemed familiar. Last time, I wore a mermaid skirt from Zara and now I’m wearing this one from @gangandglamour. You can’t blame me for not just having one of this kind. It’s too unique not to have more! Haha.
Top and skirt from @gangandgalmour
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, Funny, hairstyle, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor
The title says it all! If the trend earlier this year was sunflower print, name it: may it be top, shorts, skirt, flats, sneakers and all that! Sunflower prints were just around the corner that time and well, up to now. I personally love sunflower print, more like addicted to it actually. (My friends & boyfriend can attest to this! Haha!) But of course, being a girl is so hard sometimes. You would always like everything… LIKE EVERYTHING that becomes the latest trends. You would also have a lot of favorite pieces that sometimes you would not know which ones are your “real” favorite. Haha! I’m telling you, if you’re like me, I could love a thing in a snap and love the other in a second at the same time! I mean, I love sunflower print but when @gangandglamour sent me this Pineapple top…. WAIT I think I just got a new favorite print.. Haha! I know, it’s so likable that girls, even guys, loved it very much plus it’s the trend right now.
@gangandglamour Pineapple Top
Forever21 Blue Flats
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, gadgets, hairstyle, halloween, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor, sunnies
Forever21 Top & Skirt
Forever21 Ring; Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet
Rubi White Flats
MANGO Touch Bag
Wow it’s been a long time! MIA at its finest. But here ya go guys a new outfit post! Stripes on stripes on a Sunday mass with the family. Been having white addiction lately like it looks so classic and would never go out of style. Loved how the bag finished the whole outfit!
(All photos taken by iPhone5 only)
PS: Thinking if I should change my blog into a Photo Blog? What do you think? No descriptions. Only captions of the brand I’m wearing. Any thoughts?
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, hairstyle, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor, summeroutfit, sunnies
Starting this post by sharing you that I really have a thing for sunnies! I kinda have a collection of it and they are one of my fave go to pieces. Whenever I feel lazy dressing up and putting my make up on I just wear any pair of my sunnies and I am good to go! It just instantly gives me confidence and the perfect finished of my whole outfit! That is why I am really in great awe when I heard about Warby Parker.
Warby Parker is a US based shop specifically in New York that sells refreshed classic vintage-style eyewears. They are known for their handcrafted frames using only the finest custom materials, and takes several weeks to produce from initial cut through polishing. Plus they are launching their new sunnies collection today; March 18, which is their SPRING Collection: The SPECTRUM Sun Collection which I would be discussing further in a few.
PIPER Revolver Black
MINNIE Striped Sassafras
DEAN English Oak
PIPER Woodland Tortoise
HALL Whiskey Tortoise
Those are just some of the Spectrum Sun Collection. As you can see, they’re not your usual sunnies because of it’s vintage-y feels whenever you got to wear ’em! They have it’s own unique style, print and very polished and sleek design.
HALL Cherry Blossom
To top it all, Warby Parker is not selling because they are “just selling”. They are still very active in the business because they always think of quality not quantity of their product that is why they have lots of costumers going back just to get themselves a pair. Not only that, they have this thing so called “BUY A PAIR, GIVE A PAIR”; whenever someone buys a pair of their sunnies they provide affordable pair to someone who are in need! Awesome right? You are not just buying for yourself; you are also helping others!
Going back to what would be my favourite in this collection: It’s probably the last pair of sunnies which name is HALL Cherry Blossom. Don’t get me wrong, I actually love all the sunnies in this SPRING collection but this one really caught my attention. It is not just the colour that I really liked but also the size and shape of the sunnies and as well as the style of how the lens are not so dark. Those are the things that I am considering when buying a pair and I think I already found the one!! It’s very rare to find this kind so I might as well get myself a pair and it would be very timing with my beach adventures this summer!! I cannot wait!
Do good: www.warbyparker.com/do-good/#home
Filed under aizelgonez, aizelygoneez, beauty, blog feature, clothes, family, fashion, Friends, gadgets, hairstyle, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor, sunnies, warby parker