Three things everybody. I don’t know how I came up with these and I don’t know if I’d make sense but… I have thought of three random things on how life wasn’t fair last weekend:
- Life if so unfair because… I was sick last weekend. I mean, I was having second thoughts if I’d still go to Ariana Grande’s concert because I was weak; I do not know if I was too excited and giddy about it or I am just too sick-ish for my life. Haha! I am no-medicine-kind-of-person; I don’t usually drink medications but for AG, I did.. Just for me to be able to sing, dance, jump, scream, punch my concert buddy and the number are endless.
- Life is so unfair… because Ariana Grande looked so pretty during her concert and she was really smoking hot and sexy while performing!!! WHY CAN’T I BE HER. Lol but seriously speaking, no words could actually describe how I felt when I saw her the first time. It may seemed too much but trust me, you would feel this way too! (Even way too much, maybe) Haha! Mind you, that, this was my first concert experience… ever (supposed to be 1D but that’s a different story.. My friends know why though haha) Yup. T’was a first for me and I must say that I am too overjoyed and captivated by Ariana Grande’s sick performance. She’s killing it every-freaking-song. And then the next thing you know, I’ll be following her footsteps. KIDDING.
- Life is so unfair.. My sister and I were seated at the VIP section but as you can see on the photos that it doesn’t look like it. I mean, I just want to say, that how come the SVIP section has been blocked the very first time they were selling tickets? I guess you already knew the answer. It was all reserved for “VIPs” (artists, family and friends of the management) How come they won’t sell it to people who are also willing to buy and wanted to be seated at that section? Right? Like me for instance and those “Arianatics” Mhmm. Just some thoughts to ponder. All though I was satisfied to where I was seating, being short is really a disadvantage. (This was my main problem that’s why I am ranting now) HAHAHA. But nevertheless, it was a fun first!!!! Did I mention that Ariana Grande was really a total performer? YAS QUEEN!!! If I could only turn back time…….
Photos were taken using iPad mini
You do not just grow old everyday and learn nothing right? You would always have something to discover nor find out whether within yourself or with every thing that is happening in your life. As I would be turning a year older tomorrow, I would want to share some of the things I have learned and realized on being Twen-teen: (hehe)
There would be a time that you would feel confused and uncertain with every thing. You would always have a lot of choices, like to make the right decisions, take the right course, to be on the right time and place with the right people and every thing RIGHT that would make you go crazy.
2. Nothing is constant
…may it be with the things you don’t want to let go and the people around you that you don’t want to leave. Everything come and go. You just have to learn how to let go and deal with it.
3. True friends would stay in your life (no matter what)
I have to admit that I don’t have a lot of friends. I do have 10 friends (or more) before, but only the TRUE ones stayed. I mean, I do not regret having just two. After all, It’s about the quality not the quantity. And I preferred it this way; I can really count on them through anything plus they always got my back. Though, sometimes I find it hard….when it comes to throwing a party. Because…you know.. You can’t throw a party with just two friends. Haha! Kidding!
4. You need money… for everything
Some people thought that it is wrong to think that money can buy happiness… But honestly speaking, it REALLY can; You want to have quality food, you want to have a wardrobe like Serena Vanderwoodsen & the Kardashians, you want to go on a cruise and travel with your friends and lastly you want to see the world. So basically, money can buy happiness (but not all the time)
H&M layered necklace
Even if you have your ambitions and goals in life, you have to become realistic; that not all your dreams may come true. You may plan everything beforehand but it may not fall into place. Of course, you do not stop there. You have a lot of options to choose from. You just have to choose well and be determined to reach every goal you want to achieve.
It has been what? 7 months after my last blog post and I want to apologized for being MIA though. Mind you, 3 months ago was my (super-duper) hectic sched because it was my last academic term and twas not a joke having a full load term plus having your Practicum-01 as well. I’m glad I passed all my subjects and made it to Practi-02 which is what I’m currently taking but I would be making a separate blogpost for it though. For now, I wanted to share some or should I say three (3) things you do not know about me:
Zara Shirt; H&M Layered necklace
1. I’ll ALWAYS have a room for dessert
I love sweets! Every one has their sweet tooth but mine can’t just get enough of sweets. My body says it all. Lol. Like really… I mean, I am more of dessert-type-of-person when it comes to eating in a buffet resto or anywhere we dine. It’s like I am forced to eat my “real” meal first before ordering a lot of dessert. Haha! Or I’d go to the nearest Starbucks if needed. I (always) want to satisfy my craving. Yup. Uniqlo Jeans
Family and friends could attest to this. I do not need to say more. I’m currently “forcing” myself not to buy things that are not needed… But I think I am failing! (Oh no!) H&M slip on; @classiqueapparel sunnies
3. I do not know how to commute (Don’t judge)
Well, I know how but it is like a selective thing for me. My Mom and Dad used to drive me to school back then. I only commute when I go home. Here’s the thing, I first knew how when I entered college. It is commuting by a cab (lol) or a train. The LRT, I must say! I has been my bestfriend for 2 years only haha because on my third year, my Mom used to drive me to and from school though. And now, on my fourth year, My Dad taught me how to commute by the UV express huhu #babyfeels He used to come with me every morning just for me to learn and then eventually I somehow overcame my fear of (people) and being alone. Yes. I’m that weird.
I wanted to share more but you’ll get bored of it already. If you’d notice, this blog post of mine is way too different from the past posts I have shared with you because now, I think, I want my readers to know a part of me and not just the clothes I am wearing every time. I’m reminding you that this isn’t a post just to brag or what.. I hope you enjoyed reading and I guess I would be doing more of this.
Starting off by greeting you a merry merry Christmas as well as to your families!
If you have been reading my blog, you would know that my Family and I loves to be color coded on Christmas or whenever we go out on Sundays. Last year we wear something orange and this year we wore something Purple! It was stated that is the color of the year so we gave in! It’s just that, I for one, struggled hard in looking for a nice purple top or a dress even! My outfit was a last minute and I couldn’t be happier when I saw this in Forever21.
Some people may find color coded lame but for us it’s too cute to be in one! Why not try it with your respective families too?
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, Funny, hairstyle, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sunnies
Christmas shopping is in the air! So I wore a very comfortable outfit because I know that I would be fitting a lot and I would be moving non stop.
From the last post I’ve published, this kind of skirt seemed familiar. Last time, I wore a mermaid skirt from Zara and now I’m wearing this one from @gangandglamour. You can’t blame me for not just having one of this kind. It’s too unique not to have more! Haha.
Top and skirt from @gangandgalmour
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, Funny, hairstyle, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor
The title says it all! If the trend earlier this year was sunflower print, name it: may it be top, shorts, skirt, flats, sneakers and all that! Sunflower prints were just around the corner that time and well, up to now. I personally love sunflower print, more like addicted to it actually. (My friends & boyfriend can attest to this! Haha!) But of course, being a girl is so hard sometimes. You would always like everything… LIKE EVERYTHING that becomes the latest trends. You would also have a lot of favorite pieces that sometimes you would not know which ones are your “real” favorite. Haha! I’m telling you, if you’re like me, I could love a thing in a snap and love the other in a second at the same time! I mean, I love sunflower print but when @gangandglamour sent me this Pineapple top…. WAIT I think I just got a new favorite print.. Haha! I know, it’s so likable that girls, even guys, loved it very much plus it’s the trend right now.
@gangandglamour Pineapple Top
Forever21 Blue Flats
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, Friends, gadgets, hairstyle, halloween, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor, sunnies
I’ve been wanting to try the plaid craziness since forever! It’s just now that I have found the most affordable and has a nice quality type of plaid. It’s from @shopgj!
Seeing all the outfits that has a touch of plaid, you would notice that all of it are just the same; Same plain black top, paired with shorts or maybe with a pair of pants with the plaid top tied on the waist. It’s just the matter on how you would carry yourself and how you would style it differently or maybe give it a little twist just to be dissimilar from others. Here’s my take on it. Hope you like it! Simple yet chic. If people did not know me, they would think I’ve gone to a concert or something! And oh, speaking of concert, I cannot wait for 1D’s concert next year though. Just a few more months! AHHHH.
@gangandglamour Black top
@shopgj Plaid Top
@shopgj Plaid Top
Filed under aizelgonez, beauty, blog feature, christmas, clothes, date, DIY, family, fashion, hairstyle, halloween, neon, ombrehair, ootd, outfit, shoes, sponsor, sunnies